We recognize we have unique responsibilities in the face of this pandemic. There is nothing more important than protecting the health and safety of our team members, our families and the communities we call home. We have taken early and aggressive actions to help prevent the spread of the virus in our workplaces. At the same time, we are appropriately addressing the ongoing needs of our business so that we may continue to provide the products that are so vital to our world.
We have put the following measures in place:
- Required employees to work remotely when possible
- Initiated staggered hours, split teams and employee separation for business-critical roles/functions
- Suspended all employee travel
- Restricted all non-essential visitors to our facility
- Created daily cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Announced the cancellation or postponement of physical events planned through May
Our thoughts are with all individuals and families who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. While these are extraordinary times and significant challenges lie ahead, we are confident that our collective determination and resiliency will prevail, and we will come together globally to emerge stronger than ever.
Thank you for your partnership. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.533.5600 with any questions.